The following step may resolve issues of FlyQ not displaying ADS-B data. This will reset the Dual and Bluetooth on the iPad.
- Remove the Dual from Bluetooth (Settings app)
- Reset the Network (Settings app)
- Kill all open apps (Step 1 below)
- Restart iPad (Step 2 below)
- Pair the 170 (Settings app)
TIP: DUAL has a free antenna upgrade with improved performance. The new style design has a fixed 90 degree elbow.
TIP: Turn the iPad's Airplane Mode and Bluetooth (Settings app) before flight. This configures the iPad for the Dual.