Here's are the steps to remove ChartData from the computer and usb flash drive.
- Delete the downloaded data stored on computer. Here's how:
- Restart computer (required)
- Open Data Manager
- Click 'Options...'
- Click 'Open the download folder on this PC'
- Delete all files -and- folders that begin with 'GenericChartData'
- Delete the folder 'ScannedCharts'
- Delete data stored on the memory card. Here's how:
Delete the ChartData folder on the USB flash drive
Click 'Download Now' to download a new copy of data to the computer. Once downloading has finish, data will be copied to the usb flash drive.