Data Manager v3.7 is available.
- Improved its validation of currently downloaded data without a large performance difference.
- Added a cleanup routine that removes old, unused PNG files each month. This should help avoid issues with the # of files allowed in a FAT32 directory.
- Fixed minor bugs with some EU vs US switches not always being obeyed.
- Fixed problems specific to EU data downloads for the AV8OR ACE.
- Confirmed that the country directory structure on the data cards matches what we believe Evolution expects (that is, use the Airports table as a guide not the first two-letters of each filename).
- Added selections for the KSN 765 and 770.
- Added/expanded Help files for new regions and data products.
- Added additional logging to help resolve potential future issues more easily.